Marvel’s Avengers are in store for some big screen competition after rival comic house DC Comics and parent company Warner Bros. announced a slate of 10 new superhero films.
The movies, based on some of DC’s biggest brands, include:
- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, directed by Zack Snyder (2016)
- Suicide Squad, directed by David Ayer (2016)
- Wonder Woman, starring Gal Gadot (2017)
- Justice League Part One, directed by Zack Snyder, with Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill and Amy Adams reprising their roles (2017)
- The Flash, starring Ezra Miller (2018)
- Aquaman, starring Jason Momoa (2018)
- Shazam, (2019)
- Justice League Part Two, directed by Zack Snyder (2019)
- Cyborg, starring Ray Fisher (2020)
- Green Lantern (2020)
The slate was announced by Warner Bros. Chairman and CEO Kevin Tsujihara during an investor call.