Free to air satellite service Freesat says it will release a remote record app for iPhone handsets later this month.
The company has today released a new software update for its Freesat+ HD with Freetime boxes which fix a number of bugs and introduces new features.
It also adds support for the new remote record app which will be available “later this month”.
The full list of fixes and feature additions is as follows:
- Support for remote recordings and reminders from the companion Freesat iOS App. The App will be available in the App Store later this month
- Support for remote control of Freetime box from the companion Freesat iOS App. The App will be available in the App Store later this month
- EPG Improvements
- Confirmation prompt when deleting a recorded series
- Improved stability when changing channels in non-Freesat mode
- Improvements when reading a Media list from a NTFS formated USB device
- Improvements to the display of Recorded Programmes when switching on from Standby
- Improvements when Copying media or Deleting recordings
- Improved display of Server contents in Humax > Media Share
- Fixed issue with YouTube Back key