Break out your LEGO bricks folks: Thanks to the wonders of LEGO Indiana Jones is coming to consoles and PCs in June.
LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures promises to combine the fun and creative construction of LEGO with the wits, daring and non-stop action from the original trilogy.
Following the Star Wars LEGO games I’m told this is a “unique tongue-in-cheek take on the original adventures” and follows Indy’s escapades through the jungles of South America to the mountaintops of India.
Fans can build, battle and brawl their way through their favourite cinematic moments, from Indy’s entanglements with snakes to his dashing boulder run.
Of course, pop culture’s most iconic archaeologist will whip through all the classic moments with the help of a host of supporting characters including Marion Ravenwood and Short Round.
- Use Indy’s signature whip as a multi-purpose tool to attack, disarm, swing across gaps, activate levers and interact with a world of LEGO objects and puzzles.
- For the first time, LEGO Indy characters are fully immersed in their environment; swim, climb, shimmy across rock ledges and pick up and carry objects.
- Use a variety of weapons from the environment to fight enemies (e.g., chairs, guns, swords, bottles).
- Unlock more than 60 playable characters, including villains and supporting characters (Marion Ravenwood, Short Round, Rene Belloq, Willie Scott, Marcus Brody, Jones Senior and Mola Ram)
- Character specific abilities include excavation by Satipo, an umbrella slide by Marcus Brody, and monkey access by Marion Ravenwood.
- Create unique playable characters like Sallah Scott or Mola Round by mixing and matching the LEGO body parts of all playable characters.
- Explore the globe and solve puzzles that encourage creative thinking through the use of teamwork and unique building situations only possible in a LEGO world.
And course you can by in it our store.