Developed by Canadian studio Pixel Racers and Digital Tales, SBK Team Manager challenges players to compete in the 2018 Superbike World Championship season, bringing the speed and thrills of the sport to life on their mobile devices.
Gamers have access to the full line-up of official championship bikes, including Aprilia, BMW, Ducati, Honda, Kawasaki, MV Agusta and Yamaha. In addition, all of the official circuits have been faithfully reproduced too – from Phillip Island and Brno to Laguna Seca and Misano.
Gameplay is divided into three distinct phases: Management, including the search for funds and sponsors; Pre-Race, where the bikes are tuned to perfection during free practice, and 3D Live Racing which allows gamers to monitor the race in real time, and interact with the riders through a tactical interface and the pitboards from the wall.
- Play with all the official teams, bikes and tracks of the 2018 Superbike World Championship
- Build your own team (complete with custom colors and logo), hire the best talent and sign sponsorship deals to rope in funds
- Upgrade, test and tune your bike to your heart’s content
- Gradually improve your personal 3D garage and hospitality area, earning your team extra bonuses
- During 3D Live Races, take on-the-spot decisions from the tactical view and give special orders through Pitboards
- Monitor your bike’s status and watch out for changing weather conditions to keep crash risk under control
- Follow your bike through the dynamic camera as it leans right and left, overtakes opponents or crashes dramatically
SBK Team Manager is available for iOS devices on the App Store and for Android devices on Google Play at a promotional launch price of 2.29 Euros for a limited period of time.