The second season on DC’s The Flash is coming to Blu-ray and DVD on September 6, 2016.
The release contains all 23 episodes which pick up from the dramatic close of the first season and pitch Barry Allen/The Flash (Grant Gustin) and pals against their toughest foe yet.
Season two also brings Barry both new relations and fresh heartbreak as secrets are revealed and trusts broken.
The show also stars Danielle Panabaker (Sky High), Candice Patton (The Game, The Craigslist Killer) and Tom Cavanagh (Ed, Yogi Bear).
The Flash: The Complete Second Season, which can be pre-ordered from Amazon.co.uk, includes the Arrow crossover episode plus three hours of bonus content including:
• Behind-the-scenes visual effects featurettes for almost every episode!
• Star Crossed Hawks featurette
• Star Crossed Hawks: The Hunt for Vandal Savage featurette
• The Many Faces of Zoom featurette
• Chasing Flash – The Journey of Kevin Smith featurette
• The Flash: 2015 Comic-Con Panel
• The Flash: 2015 PaleyFest
• Deleted Scenes
• Gag Reel