Doctor Who Magazone publishers Panini have announced details of this year The Doctor Who Storybook which hits the shops this August priced �7.99
The TARDIS takes the Doctor and Martha to previously unexplored corners of the universe in this new selection of adventures, full of danger, excitement and fun � and all lavishly illustrated in full colour!
Join them as they dodge bionic tortoises on a futuristic planet, help an ordinary boy save Christmas by bringing his imagination to life, battle shadowy creatures aboard a giant space station, explore a beautiful undersea paradise with a dark secret, and travel back in time to save a motel from rampaging zombies! Sometimes silly, sometimes scary, always thrilling, these new adventures in time and space will delight fans of all ages!
Containing eight action-packed stories, including writers from the TV series itself:
- “Cats and Dogs” by Tom MacRae (writer of TV episodes Rise of the Cybermen and The Age of Steel)
- “The Body Bank” by Gareth Roberts (The Shakespeare Code and Attack of the Graske)
- “The Box Under the Tree” by Robert Shearman (Dalek)
- “Zombie Motel” by Paul Magrs (acclaimed fantasy author)
- “The Iron Circle” by Nicholas Briggs (voice of the Daleks and the Cybermen)
- “Kiss of Life” by Justin Richards (editor of BBC Books� Doctor Who range)
- “Deep Water” by Nicholas Pegg (Dalek operator)
Plus a new comic strip, “Sunscreen” by Jonathan Morris, and A Letter from the Doctor � as told to showrunner Russell T Davies!
Featuring stunning new illustrations from Brian Williamson, Andy Walker, Martin Geraghty, Adrian Salmon, Ben Willsher, Daniel McDaid and David A Roach, and a beautiful new cover painting from Alister Pearson.
Authorised edition from the makers of Doctor Who Magazine, featuring the Doctor and Martha as played by David Tennant and Freema Agyeman in the BAFTA-winning BBC One series.