The New Producers Alliance are to run their 9 Point Producer Training Sessions at the newly re-launched BFI Southbank from this month.
The panel based training programme takes producers, new and old, step by step through the process of, developing, packaging, funding, shooting and distributing a film. Participants may attend all nine sessions or choose individual panels.
The NPA is the national UK membership organisation for producers, directors and screenwriters and an international training provider.
The panels are as follows:
1. The Role of the Producer – Wed 12th Sept
2. Company Set-Up – Wed 10th Oct
3. Developing a Project – Wed 14th Nov
4. Market and Audience – Wed 12th Dec
5. Finance – Sources and Structure – Wed 9th Jan
6. Formats and Technologies – Wed 13th Feb
7. In Production – Wed 12th March
8. Post for Producers – Wed 16th April
9. Sales, Distribution and Exhibition – Wed 11th June
The first NPA 9 Point Producer session will begin by summarising the role of a Producer, and will clarify the differences between the various producer titles; from Line Producer to Co-Producer to Exec Producer.
NPA Members | FREE Non NPA Members �20 per session | 19:00 – 21:00
To book your place and to find out more about the NPA please go to www.npa.org.uk or contact the NPA office on 020 7613 0440