The Eighth Doctor’s adventures reach a shattering conclusion in this final volume of full-colour comic strips from the pages of Doctor Who Magazine!
This book features eight amazing stories: WHERE NOBODY KNOWS YOUR NAME, DOCTOR WHO AND THE NIGHTMARE GAME, THE POWER OF THOUERIS!, THE CURIOUS TALE OF SPRING-HEELED JACK, THE LAND OF HAPPY ENDINGS, BAD BLOOD, SINS OF THE FATHERS and THE FLOOD!
Now travelling alone, the Doctor finds himself facing an outlandish line-up of aliens, monsters and ne’er-do-wells � from a lovelorn robot to murderous football managers, from a psychotic hippo to an urban legend of old London town! But that’s nothing to the trouble in store when an old enemy crosses his path � and they both find themselves battling the deadly Cybermen for the future of the human race…
Digitally restored and retouched comic strips, plus an incredible selection of bonus features:
- Newly-extended conclusions to “Sins of the Fathers” and “The Flood”!
- A 20-page behind-the-scenes feature in which writers Scott Gray and Gareth Roberts reveal the background and origins to each story, alongside never-before-seen sketches from artists Martin Geraghty, Roger Langridge, John Ross, Mike Collins, Anthony Williams and Adrian Salmon!
- The original illustrated pitch document by Scott Gray outlining Destrii’s future as the Doctor’s new companion!
- “Flood Barriers”: learn about the regeneration that never was in an eye-opening 8-page feature by Clayton Hickman on the new TV series’ effect on the comic strip, with comments from Doctor Who showrunner Russell T Davies!
- Plus, in full, the alternative, unused script for Part Eight of “The Flood”!
An essential collection for fans of Doctor Who and classic British comics!
Panini Books, full-colour softcover, 228 pages. In shops from early May 2007, �15.99/$26.50.