Game of Thrones: The Touring Exhibition is making its UK and Ireland debut at the TEC Belfast, Northern Ireland, organisers TBL International and HBO have announced.
The display will open on the 11th April 2019 and run through to 1st September 2019.
TEC Belfast is in the footprint of the legendary Titanic Studios, where much of the series was filmed.
Designed by GES Events in collaboration with HBO Licensing and Retail, the exhibition combines costumes, authentic props and settings from all seven seasons of the hit show to create an “interactive and immersive” experience.
Fans will be able to authentically immerse themselves in Westeros and Essos, as well as relive the trials and tribulations of those who struggle for survival in the shadow of the Iron Throne, ahead of the highly anticipated season eight release.
The exhibition will give fans the experience of a lifetime with an up-close and personal look at the artistry and craftmanship behind the Emmy award-winning series, as well as the opportunity to:
- Experience the wintry landscapes of the North and the tree-lined pathway of the Kingsroad;
- View a garrison of Unsullied warriors and the iconic costumes of House Targaryen;
- Step into the House of Black and White
- Explore Castle Black, the home of the Night’s Watch
- Battle for the Iron Throne