Fans of Sky’s supermarket comedy Trollied will be able to relive the entire first series when it comes to DVD on 17th October.
Starring Jane Horrocks (Absolutely Fabulous, Little Voice) and Mark Addy (Game of Thrones, The Full Monty), Trollied has been one of Sky 1’s most popular shows and is the most successful multi-channel comedy ever.
The channel has just ordered a further 27 episodes consisting of two new series and a Christmas special.
In addition to the entire first series, the DVD box set will include the following extras:
- Creating The Show – Join the show’s creator Ash Atalla, the cast and the team of writers to discover exactly how the show was conceived and brought to life
- Designing The Set – Turning a huge empty space in a Bristol studio into a supermarket
- Meet The Team
- Why I Hate Shopping – The cast & crew explain their views on shopping
- Video Diary – Joel Fry (Leighton)
- Video Diary – Nick Blood (Kieron)