Every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained within this site. However no liability can be accepted for any loss or damage incurred as a result of any error or omission. Factual errors can be reported to us via our contact page.
Under the terms of this agreement, your placement of information on our servers or continued use of the site is an acknowledgement that you have read, understand, and agree to the terms and conditions below.
Third Party Sites / External Links
Some articles and pages of this site may include links to third party external sites. You agree that the site owner cannot be held liable for the content, nature or reliability of any third party links.
In no event will the site owner be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of the use of or inability to use this website or any content thereon.
This disclaimer applies, without limitation, to any damages or injury, whether for breach of contract, tort, or otherwise, caused by any failure of performance; error; omission; interruption; deletion; defect; delay in operation or transmission; computer virus; file corruption; communication line failure; network or system outage; or theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of any record.
Forum and Comments Acceptable Use Policy
We want seenit.co.uk to be an enjoyable experience for visitors of all ages and world views. Use and membership of the site is subject to the following rules and strictly at the discretion of the site owner:-
1. Any posts breaking these rules will be removed and users will have their posting rights and associated email services withdrawn.
2. When replying to a previous message, only quote as much of the original as necessary. Don’t repeat a long message, then put “I agree!” at the bottom… it’s hard to read, and slow to download.
3. These forums attract users of a wide age range and range of outlooks. Messages containing any language likely to offend other readers will be deleted. This also applies to any postings containing offensive statements relating to sexual orientation, race, religion or other factors having no relevance to the subject.
4. Messages should usually be posted to one group only, and this should be the one appropriate to the subject. Multiple user account registrations by any one user on the same board are not permitted, unless specifically sanctioned by the relevant forum administrator.
5. Commercial postings are not permitted on our forums, or private messaging systems. They are not a depository for press releases, adverts, or any other solicited or unsolicited commercial communication.
6. The Acceptable Use Policy applies both to private messages and forums.
7. You agree to help keep the forum enjoyable and not to post any abusive, obscene, libellous, hateful, threatening or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. You also agree to comply with our Acceptable use policy. Compliance with our policy is a contractual requirement of access to our forums and failure to comply may lead to suspension or termination of your user account without further notice from us. Any material may be removed without prior notification. The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that we have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should they see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered above being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent the site owner cannot be held responsible for any hacking or cracking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.
9. You agree that you are responsible for choosing a secure password that cannot be easily guessed or ‘cracked’.
10. By submitting any article or content on our site including the forum and comment areas you grant us a worldwide non-exclusive right to reproduce your comment on any section of the site or any offline publication or website produced by MayorWatch Publications Limited.
These files are provided without warranty or liability. Although we have checked these files for all known viruses, we advise that you scan them before installation. We hereby disclaim any liability for any loss or damage arising as a result of their use.
These documents are provided solely for private use and may not be redistributed without the prior written consent of the editors.
By downloading these files you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
All orders placed by following links within the store section of this site are fulfilled by Amazon.co.uk and its associates.
The editors of this site cannot accept any liability for products purchased and are unable to provide any assistance with any order or item. All enquiries must be pursued with Amazon.co.uk or other relevant parties.