Netflix has launched on Now TV’s own range of streaming boxes and sticks, making it easier to watch your favourite shows on a single device.
Owned by Sky, Now TV has also announced the launch of its “most powerful ever streaming device” – a new NOW TV Smart Box with 4K & Voice Search.
Powered by Roku, the box is available from today and offers 4K Ultra HD streaming at up to 60fps, with HDR , making it perfect for Netflix customers with a Premium Netflix.
Priced at £45.99, the box is calmed to be “the lowest priced 4K streaming device in the UK” and is available from nowtv.com and will also be available bundled with a month’s Entertainment, Sky Cinema, Kids and Sky Sports Day Pass for just £49.99 from major retailers including Argos and Currys PCWorld.
Gidon Katz, Managing Director of Now TV, commented on the addition of Netflix and the new 4K: “With 4K and Voice Search the powerful new Now TV Smart Box gets you to your favourite shows faster than ever and lets you explore the expanding world of 4K content across our apps.
“Plus, settle in and stream the shows you love all in one place as we end the struggle with TV inputs by adding Netflix to our Now TV Smart Stick and Smart Box.”
- 4K capable Box with Ultra HD streaming at up to 60 fps and HDR
- Voice Search to quickly find shows, films, actors or directors or dive straight into your apps
- Download over 50 apps including Netflix, Sky News, YouTube, UKTV Play and Vevo
- Browse the best UK catch-up services, including BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub, All 4 and Demand 5.
- Live pause technology across NOW TV’s premium live channels
- Switch to ‘Night Mode’ to reduce loud sounds, like explosions in your favourite action movie, so you don’t wake the whole house.
- Micro SD storage so you can save additional apps
- A Wi-Fi remote that can turn your TV on and off and control volume – to reduce the need for multiple remotes
- Direct access buttons take you straight to My TV, TV Guide, Kids and Sky Store