Studiocanal is giving Terminator 2 – Judgement Day a 4K UHD Blu-ray 30th Anniversary SteelBook release on December 6th.
*As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Released in 1991, the film saw Director James Cameron and stars Arnold Schwarzenegger and Linda Hamilton reunite to produce one of the franchise’s best and most popular instalments.
It has been 10 years since the events of Terminator. Sarah Connor’s ordeal is only just beginning as she struggles to protect her son John, the future leader of the human resistance against the machines, from a new Terminator, T1000 sent back in time to eliminate John Connor while he’s still a child.
Sarah and John don’t have to face this terrifying threat alone however. The human resistance have managed to send them an ally, a warrior from the future ordered to protect John Connor at any cost. The battle for tomorrow has begun…
- T2: Reprogramming The Terminator documentary (including exclusive interviews with James Cameron, Arnold Schwarzenegger and many more) – 55 mins
- 2 Feature Commentaries; 23 Members of Cast & Crew (1993)/Director James & Co-Author William Wisher
- The Making of T2 (1993)
- Seamless Branching Of The Theatrical Version (137 mins approx.)
- Special Edition Version (154 mins approx.)
- Extended Special Edition Version (156 mins approx.)
- 2 Deleted Scenes With Audio Commentary
- Trailers – T2:3D (2017)
- T2 Theatrical Trailer ‘This Time There Are Two’/’Same Make New Mission’/’Building The Perfect Arnold