EE customers can now buy the latest in smart home technology, including Apple’s HomePod and Google Home, and add the cost to their monthly mobile bill.
The network’s smart home range includes products from leading brands such as Hive, Nest, Ring, Philips Hue, Honeywell and TP-Link and span a range of functions, including music, home security, and remote control of lights and heating.
Available in EE stores, online and over the phone, products can be bought interest-free and come with 12 months of expert help on a dedicated support line.
- Hive Active Heating, Nest Learning Thermostat, Honeywell T6R-HW Thermostat – Save money on your energy bills and control your heating from any smartphone
- TP-Link WiFi Smart Plug and Hive Active Plug – Never panic about leaving a plug on again
- Hive Active Lighting, Philips Hue White Starter Kit –Turn your lights on from anywhere
- Nest Cam Indoor and Hive View – Watch your home from your holiday
- Google Home and Apple HomePod – Control your home with your voice